21 March 2014

Happy Birthday, Katie!

      Yesterday was, in addition to being the first day of spring, my friend Katie's birthday! I remember when I met her...it was at ballet class when I was six. Since then we've been really crazy together all the time! I remember one year I practically lived at her house. Anyway, tons of love to you, Katie! Congrats on making it through your sixteenth year of life!

     A bunch of people in our friend group came to the restaurant she was eating with her family at yesterday and surprised her. The look on her face was purely Katie! It was super fun, and we had a big sleepover at her house afterward. 
...And that would be why I'm so exhausted right now.  I hope I was at least intelligible!

No comments:

Post a Comment

If you don't have a blogger account, click on Name/URL and put in your name. [Comments are moderated.]