29 May 2014

It's been a while!

I can't believe how long it's been since I posted! I was going to on Monday...but that never happened. This week has been insanely busy because we started Drama Camp.
Anyway, here are pictures from Confirmation:
All the confirmati--there were eight of us.


With my sponsor, Mrs. Gerdes

At the reception afterwards with gorgeous friendies!
Later that day, we went to the graduation open house of a good friend, and had lots of fun! We got back to Brookings around midnight. The next day was fairly relaxing, but on Tuesday Drama Camp started, and let's just say I haven't gotten much sleep. Our musical is coming along nicely! We made a lot of progress today. Hopefully I can get some rehearsing pictures next week, as we will be practicing on the stage.
And I still have school to do! My science class has not yet ended, so I've been missing classes. I do the work when I can. Also, I have to finish the Paradiso and write an essay on it, hopefully before next weekend. 
And Tessie and I are playing/singing for a luncheon we were asked to do on Sunday. And Mom is going to a homeschool conference in Minnesota tomorrow. And we sent in stuff to get passports today.
And on top of that my body expects me to sleep. Go figure.

No comments:

Post a Comment

If you don't have a blogger account, click on Name/URL and put in your name. [Comments are moderated.]