13 May 2014

Happy Birthday, Dad!

Two days after the three-day celebration of birthdays and Mothers' Day, we come upon another celebration. My dad's birthday! he is 54 today! Dad travels a lot, but still finds time for all of us. He likes to take me to concerts. We used to have season tickets to the symphony, and we would go together all the time! I sometimes brought friends along, too.
Dad is always traveling to foreign countries, and every time he brings back little souvenirs for each one of us. He always puts lots of thought into these gifts and finds things that are exactly what we would like.
Dad is priceless! Happy birthday!
Me, Dad and Tessie at our first voice recital. 

1 comment:

  1. Thank you, my dear daughter, for your kind words. I love you!

    ReplyDelete

If you don't have a blogger account, click on Name/URL and put in your name. [Comments are moderated.]