21 April 2014

Easter

Happy Easter!
I sang with some family members in the church choir for Easter Vigil on Saturday. The Litany of Saints gave me chills.

Yesterday, it was deliciously warm out so we took walks, played frisbee, and hung out in the sun. I actually took a nap on a blanket outside. We ate lots of chocolate, and had lamb for dinner. After dinner we watched an episode of Foyle's War. (Which is a very good show.)
A fairly relaxing day.
And now, the college kids have gone and  we're back to the school year.
But it's still Easter Season for a very long time! Imagine if we got all of Easter Season off. I think in the Latin Mass calendar that would be most of the liturgical year. Or at least a lot of it.

He is risen! Alleluia! (I'm having fun saying that in my head quite often now that it's not Lent.)


These are traditional Ukrainian Easter eggs that I know how to make! Only mine aren't nearly as pretty.

1 comment:

  1. And the Easter Monday dinner... Top Sirloin and Parmesan-Roasted-Fennel! Yum! Alleluia!

    ReplyDelete

If you don't have a blogger account, click on Name/URL and put in your name. [Comments are moderated.]