07 April 2014

Dinner-Dance

On Saturday night my homeschool friends and I went to the annual spring high school dinner-dance, set up by the parents in the homeschool group. There were 53 people there!
We first went to get ready at the house of my friend who is in school, and we had lots of fun with hair, makeup, and talking, laughing, and expressing our opinions about the songs which came up on Pandora.
One of my friend's mom let us use her camera, so we took some pictures before we left. I don't have the ones of us getting ready; she hasn't sent them yet. But here are a couple:


From left: Susannah, Cecilia, Cecelia (yes, they have the same name), Ann, Maren, and me. 

We had lots of fun! I will post more pictures once I get them. 

3 comments:

If you don't have a blogger account, click on Name/URL and put in your name. [Comments are moderated.]