10 February 2015

Happy birthday, Mom!

Happy birthday to my dearest mother!
Thanks for being my 
-educator
-companion
-fellow Jane Austen lover
-cooking instructor
-source of motivation
-spiritual role model
-personal clothes-mender
-knitting and crocheting teacher
-person (besides Tessie) who pushes me into things
-model of a wonderful mother!
Thanks for putting up with me on my bad days and my good days (yikes). Thanks for humoring me when I'm weird and telling me to stop when I'm being awful. Thanks for praying for me and with me. Thanks for watching movies, reading/listening to books, and missing the summer sunshine with me!
I love you mom, and as Bertie Wooster would say, "You're in a class of your own." Happy birthday!

No comments:

Post a Comment

If you don't have a blogger account, click on Name/URL and put in your name. [Comments are moderated.]