26 September 2014

Patrick's Visit

Biggest brother Patrick stayed over for a week before heading back to Amsterdam! While it may not have been a very academic week, it was tons of fun.

We went to Oakwood Lakes State Park for the last day of summer:


We also went out for sushi, ice cream, and other such fun things while he was here!
At the SDSU Dairy Bar

They went to the art museum while I was at piano.

Patrick, Dad and Thomas came here to watch football. Notice I have a book. 
Miss you already, Pap!


2 comments:

  1. I wish I could have been there!! Looks like you guys did more with him in a week than with me in a month! ;D I wanna go to that museum and the State Park next time!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Claudia, I don't know how we missed those. Perhaps when company comes for a longer period we tend to thing we have time for everything... When he came we had school work and music lessons and dad was at work... we squeezed everything in. We were at the museum for maybe half an hour? Patrick is also always wanting to go go go! (The museum exhibit however wasn't up yet.)

    ReplyDelete

If you don't have a blogger account, click on Name/URL and put in your name. [Comments are moderated.]