08 September 2014

Family Camp

I said I would post about our Labor Day weekend, so here it is.
I already explained how Family Camp works, so no need to cover that again.
As always, it was WAY too fun! My friends and I once joked that when we grew up we would all pool our money and buy Broomtree, then live in the cabins.
There was lots of singing, swimming, laughing, talking, lying around, walking, and other fun stuff. It's rather tiring but really amazing to see your friends 18 hours a day for three days.
Here are some pictures! Courtesy of Mrs. Scott.
He jumped over us several times. It was terrifying.

We do an annual picture on the web thing at the playground on the last day.

The little ones! Aren't they cute?

Speaking of cute...

There is a huge hill up to the lodge and we usually lie down on it and talk.

The last night the moms summoned us for silhouette pictures.

All the highschoolers--there are a lot of us!
I'm counting the days until next year's Family Camp...

3 comments:

  1. I'm so glad you were in the MIDDLE in those pics of you girls getting jumped over! You crazy lil things.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I may not look terrified, but I was. It helps though that it was like the sixth time we got jumped over. And before Mrs. Scott photographed it we had been lying on our backs. The first time he didn't even warn us!

    ReplyDelete

If you don't have a blogger account, click on Name/URL and put in your name. [Comments are moderated.]