06 June 2016

The Second Week

Here we are on the second week of rehearsals for our musical. Things are going pretty well. It's tough putting on a musical with a cast of only nine people, but we're making it work. Our choreography is intense at times--I currently have sore thigh muscles--but I think it's going to look really cool on stage. Plus, our director taught us how to Charleston, which is pretty much as fun as it sounds!
We're having some lovely summer weather so hooray for going to the pool after rehearsal! I'm already a bit sunburnt on my shoulders just from sitting outside.
It's going to be an exhausting week pulling all this together, but I think we'll remember it fondly in the future.

No comments:

Post a Comment

If you don't have a blogger account, click on Name/URL and put in your name. [Comments are moderated.]