12 June 2016

Musical 2016

  Our performance went fairly well. There is suspicion that the theater's air conditioning broke or something...at any rate, we were sweating buckets at the performance, whereas we had been totally fine during the dress rehearsal just two hours previously.
But aside from that, our audience enjoyed the show and things went as smoothly as can be expected. To be honest, I'm glad that it's all done, that I'm home again, and I can give my aching muscles a break! It was a great experience but definitely a lot of time and effort.

Huge thank-you to our director Ann, our costume-maker Marie, and our accompanist Nancy!

Cast Picture

"Interjections!"

"Interplanet Janet"

"I'm Just a Bill"

"A Noun is a Person, Place, or Thing"
"Unpack Your Adjectives"







No comments:

Post a Comment

If you don't have a blogger account, click on Name/URL and put in your name. [Comments are moderated.]