15 January 2016

T-minus 5 days!

I don't recall whether I've mentioned this here, but I have the amazing privilege of going on pilgrimage to the March for Life in Washington, D.C. this year. I'm super excited and I think it will be a fruitful trip. As an added bonus, D.C. is supposed to be having 40-degree weather while we're there, which is a welcome change from the high of -5° we have here on Sunday.
And we leave five days from now! It's a sold 24-hour bus ride from Sioux Falls to our nation's capital, but I have lots of experience sleeping in cars so I'm not too worried. Plus I won't have homework to worry about since it will be exam week.
Send in intentions and I'll be happy to pray for them while on pilgrimage!

No comments:

Post a Comment

If you don't have a blogger account, click on Name/URL and put in your name. [Comments are moderated.]