25 August 2014

Writing Update

I  wasn't planning on blogging just now, but I got onto the computer and opened the Word document of my story, and realized I should! The occasion? I have now written 41,110 words. That's more than halfway to my goal of 80,00 words! I can't believe I've finally passed the halfway point! The funny thing is, I'm about halfway through the story, too. I accidentally planned it very well.
Also, I've been preparing for the school year. I got a new writing binder, and made a cover for it on a whim:

Oh, and remember Sebastian and Antonio? I'm closer to writing about them now, too. As soon as I finish my current book. I'm afraid if I start about my boys too soon I'll never finish about princess Helena. 
A bientot!

No comments:

Post a Comment

If you don't have a blogger account, click on Name/URL and put in your name. [Comments are moderated.]