17 August 2014

Our Trip: The Train(s)

Originally I hadn't planned on making a post just for train pictures, but it turned out I had so many it made more sense!
We first took a series of trains from Amsterdam to a little village in Bavaria called Eichstatt. My aunt is a postulant at the Benedictine abbey there, so we fit a visit to her into our itinerary. Next post will be pictures from Eichstatt.
The next series of trains we took was from Eichstatt to Paris. Our plane to Casablanca was from Paris, so we got to do some sight-seeing. I'll have a Paris post, too.
We also took a train from Paris to Amsterdam on our way back, but I didn't take photos because I was sleeping basically the whole time. Heh heh.




Going into Frankfurt, it was raining. I tried to photograph the scenery, but I ended up taking a bunch of drip pictures. Still, they turned out cool!






We ate stroopwaffels on the way. :-)
The Bavarian landscape was gorgeous. 






Stunning--except maybe the post. 










Cute lime-green house!


Nice station somewhere...

1 comment:

If you don't have a blogger account, click on Name/URL and put in your name. [Comments are moderated.]