16 July 2016

One Day...

...until I hop on a plane (alone, for the first time) and fly to LA, where some college students in bright red t-shirts will put me on a bus to the campus of Thomas Aquinas College!
I'll be there for two weeks, participating in the TAC Great Books Summer Program. We have classes for two weeks to familiarize ourselves with their unique curriculum and determine whether or not the college is a good fit for us.
I'm incredibly excited, but also somewhat terrified, for this new experience. It's definitely way outside my comfort zone, especially the flying alone part. (So prayers would be appreciated!)


Two of my online classmates from Kolbe Academy are also going to the summer program, so it will be cool to meet up and make friends in person! It's certainly a relief to at least know the names of two of the 130-ish students who will be there.
We won't have much internet access while we're there (as we'll be doing things like hiking, going to the beach, and having bonfires), so I probably won't blog about it until after I return.
Please pray for me and all the students and staff participating in this wonderful opportunity!

No comments:

Post a Comment

If you don't have a blogger account, click on Name/URL and put in your name. [Comments are moderated.]