24 April 2016

Choir Trip to Omaha Part I

On Friday we took off to Omaha for our choir trip! We went to see The Phantom of the Opera at the Orpheum Theater. It was such a great experience!

passing out tickets in the bus

excitement mounting!


The theater was stunning.
We weren't allowed to take pictures of the stage due to copyright/royalties, so I don't have any photos of the show itself. But I can tell you, it was beyond amazing. I have watched two versions of the musical and read the book, so I had high expectations. But this production exceeded them 5 million times over! The sound effects, the set, the pyrotechnics, the acting the singing! I was blown away.


I had always wanted to see Phantom of the Opera live on stage, and now I got to see a wonderful production of it in a beautiful theater! It was unforgettable.


No comments:

Post a Comment

If you don't have a blogger account, click on Name/URL and put in your name. [Comments are moderated.]