19 February 2017

Saturday Walk

With the weather being so warm, Tessie and I decided to take a walk on Saturday afternoon. We walked to the art museum on campus, then to the student union, then back downtown to get coffee, then went home. It was a fun afternoon of sister-time!

My favorite of the day.

This was a trippy prism thing.


Saw the old favorites by Harvey Dunn. This one is called "Just a few drops of rain."



Houndstooth jackrabbits!


the iconic "The Prairie is my Garden"

Tessie's fave



I love these watercolors by Paul Goble.


I was impressed by these feet.

A perennial favorite of Tessie's and mine. So sad but so beautiful.





A clue!


We liked the cats and the baby.

Tess loved the sparkles (which are hard to see in the photo).

texture



A photograph of wintry corn stalks.

intaglio print



It looked like melted wax. It was called encaustic.

An octopus! Titled "I can do it myself."

No comments:

Post a Comment

If you don't have a blogger account, click on Name/URL and put in your name. [Comments are moderated.]