03 October 2016

It's That Time of Year Again...

October. You know what that means. Prep for NaNoWriMo! I'm super excited about my novel for this year's month of insanity. In fact, I can hardly wait for it to be November 1st so I can get started writing! This may be my last NaNoWriMo for a long time...possibly ever. Because of college and stuff. So I'm going to give it all I've got. Early morning writing, mid-afternoon writing, late night writing, here I come! If only you could write in the shower.

A short synopsis of Novel #3: Harper's Rill
When Charlotte accidentally witnesses a crime, her life is in jeopardy and she is shipped off to America after a near-death experience. There she meets Blaise, whose curiosity about his past is about to overturn his life in the sleepy town of Harper's Rill. Months of mystery, danger, and self-discovery ensue for both Charlotte and Blaise, and they soon become the only people who can help each other regain security and happiness.

Here's to a fabulous NaNoPrep season and NaNoWriMo 2016!




No comments:

Post a Comment

If you don't have a blogger account, click on Name/URL and put in your name. [Comments are moderated.]