20 March 2016

Writing Update

Yesterday I finished the first round of edits, which means I've got a second draft now! I'm kind of amazed how quickly the editing went...but I'm glad to have the time to do more, because I'm reading a fantastic book on self-editing which will help a lot.
And!
I (finally) came up with a tentative title for my book! (I know, it's only been two years...)
So, for now, my first novel is called The Seventh Year. We'll see how many times it changes. But at least I can take out the "[Title of Book]" from the first page of my manuscript and replace it with some actual words.
Well, that's about it. Over and out!

1 comment:

  1. Congrats on the title and 2nd draft! And I like the title!

    ReplyDelete

If you don't have a blogger account, click on Name/URL and put in your name. [Comments are moderated.]