28 March 2016

Easter

At last! Alleluia! I may be biased because of my spring birthday, but Easter is a favorite holiday of mine. And this year we drove to church amidst plenty of ice and a few inches of snow, but by the afternoon it was sunny with no snow in sight.
After three Easter Masses, we headed home for some much-appreciated relaxation and sugar. Lots of sugar. I made a coconut cake with coconut frosting, and it turned out really well. And now it's Easter season and we can eat all the chocolate we want!!
the coconut cake recipe


Easter morning after the third Mass.

After Easter Vigil. We had two baptisms and 10 confirmations!

The stunning parentals!


The respective snapchats of Tessie and me. We were counting the times of singing for church.


Happy Easter from our family to yours!

2 comments:

  1. The Cake is simply divine! And I ate a few too many pieces!

    ReplyDelete
  2. And thanks for the adjective. I am quite sure it is the very first time "stunning" was used to qualify moi!

    ReplyDelete

If you don't have a blogger account, click on Name/URL and put in your name. [Comments are moderated.]