11 October 2015

Various October Things

Played piano at the nursing home for the third time on Friday morning. 

Obviously mom took a picture.
Last weekend Gus came for a "sleepover" visit. It's so nice that there's at least one sibling close enough to do that! 

He came on Saturday afternoon and left on Sunday morning.
Things have been pretty slow around here...well, for me. Tessie has been insanely busy (got back from a band competition at 2am so she and dad are at late Mass). Speaking of which, I sang for Mass last night without Tessie due to said band competition, then got home and Dad was here, back from Kyrgyzstan and Turkey! I had a writers' group Skype session which lasted over two hours, which was fun. I was the first one up this morning, and I didn't go downstairs until 8:45!

No comments:

Post a Comment

If you don't have a blogger account, click on Name/URL and put in your name. [Comments are moderated.]