23 August 2015

More photos from the Nun Run

Remember when I went on the Nun Run? Well, today we finally got my computer up and running so Tessie and I could upload the (way too many) photos from our phone. We hadn't done so since before moving, so my photos from that trip were still on it.
So here they are! These are the photos I randomly took when I had the time to whip out the phone.

This was a scenic outlook spot at Benedictine College.

A river we crossed just before Nashville.

The Nashville sisters live on "Dominican Drive!"

Me with Sister John Thomas, O.P.

We toured the Grand Ole Opry, and this was the one (blurry) picture I took.

After the tour we took a riverboat cruise for lunch.

Walking onto the boat.

This picture is awfully blurry, but that's the inside of the riverboat.

After eating we went out on the deck. It was sprinkling a bit.


The sunset driving toward St. Louis.

And many photos of the St. Louis Arch!

This one is my favorite.



One the way to Lincoln we made Nun Run parodies of songs and had the School Sisters judge whose was the best (each car wrote one). We didn't win, but ours was still pretty good. It's a parody on "What Makes You Beautiful."

And I was the first in my family to see the new Newman Center church in Lincoln! A lady took us in for a peek while Mass was going on...we were in the choir loft and you can see the cantors singing the Offertory Hymn.

So yeah! That's the rest of the photos from my amazing trip!  

No comments:

Post a Comment

If you don't have a blogger account, click on Name/URL and put in your name. [Comments are moderated.]