31 July 2015

Gus's Birthday!

Yesterday, Gus turned 23 years old! We had a very busy day with not much time for celebrating until the evening. Aunt Sue, Uncle Dave, and cousin Brenna arrived last night, as well as cousin Jacob, Patrick, and six or seven of Gus's college friends. Needless to say, it was a full house. Tessie and I got back from Totus Tuus and surveyed the onslaught of people before going to bed.
Mom and I made a cake for Gus, but we didn't get around to eating it last night, so probably that will serve as dessert tonight.
Happy Birthday, Gus! I hope you liked the whale card I made you. =)

I don't remember him this small...


When he was teaching in Philadelphia last year. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

If you don't have a blogger account, click on Name/URL and put in your name. [Comments are moderated.]