10 May 2015

...And another birthday!

Happy 20th birthday Isa! Another picture-post!
A long time ago with a baby Pepino

Last summer at McCrory Gardens

The end of last school year with an injured toe

With Dad in her junior year (I think)

I don't know when this was taken...

Last summer doing portraits with Claudia

Sometime this school year with Tessie

During the World Cup with Mom

In Chicago with Patrick and some Zs.

Also...it's Mother's Day! Happy Mother's Day to the very best mother I could ever imagine! I don't know why God decided to make me the lucky one. <3

3 comments:

  1. Love your selections! Did they all coem from my blog? :-) I think the peep is Josie? Or MM?

    ReplyDelete
  2. I expect it's Marguerite. I think it's from 2008.
    Yeah, they're all straight from your blog!

    ReplyDelete

If you don't have a blogger account, click on Name/URL and put in your name. [Comments are moderated.]