07 December 2015

Birthday Party

On Saturday we had a birthday party for the twins. First we saw Maren dance in the Nutcracker--it was a really good production and she did an amazing job! I don't have any pictures of that, sadly. Afterwards we went to Nicole's house for cake and ice cream, and the twins opened their presents. Here's what I gave them:

Tessie made the backgrounds, and I picked out the verses, did the lettering, and chose the frames. It was a fun and relatively fast project, and I'm happy with how they turned out. 
For Susannah...

...and for Cecilia.
We had a sleepover and watched a movie. After the movie everyone else had a mini-dance party, but I stayed wrapped up in my blanket and watched. I was half asleep. Anyway, it was a bunch of fun, and a fairly relaxing weekend.


No comments:

Post a Comment

If you don't have a blogger account, click on Name/URL and put in your name. [Comments are moderated.]