21 July 2014

Summer Stuff

July is passing so quickly! I can't even fathom how it's already the 21st. The school year is just around the corner! (Yikes.)

So... what have I being doing with my summer time?
-Shopping
-Taking walks
-Reading Agatha Christie
-Practicing voice (and not piano...)
-Pretending not to be behind in Latin
-Making mousse au chocolat
-Putting off that last essay from literature class
-Reminiscing about the awesome stuff that already happened
-Going to Adoration every Thursday morning
-Looking forward to the trip to Morocco/Amsterdam/Germany/Paris
-Looking forward to Family Camp over labor day weekend
-Doing art with my wonderful sisters
-Hanging out with my friends
-Not blogging very often!

Claudia was the gracious photographer. 




No comments:

Post a Comment

If you don't have a blogger account, click on Name/URL and put in your name. [Comments are moderated.]